Capabilities for Individual Clients
Pentallect’s consulting capabilities for individual clients include:
- Corporate and Business Unit Strategic Planning: Defining the organization’s market position, strategic direction, priorities, resourcing and financial expectations.
- Channel and Segment Plans: Developing targeted growth strategies and business plans for key supply-chain priorities.
- Customer Portfolio Optimization: Building and supporting a balanced, profitable customer portfolio to drive innovation and boost volume, margin and growth.
- Market Development Plans: Quantifying the incremental growth opportunity by geography and distributor for the Top 20 markets and distributors; driving focused execution.
- Distribution Strategy: Evaluating and aligning with strategic distribution organizations (including broadline, specialty, cash & carry, e-commerce and others) to create and support demand effectively, efficiently and profitably.
- Group Purchasing Organization (GPO) Strategy: Defining the evolving role of GPOs, understanding best practices and developing a GPO strategy to profitably expand market access.
- Trade Spend Optimization: Developing best-in-class processes and practices to improve trade return on investment, enhance analytical capabilities and strategically elevate trade-related discussions with supply chain partners.
- Go-to-Market Strategy: Explore evolving requirements for success as they relate to direct and sales-agency organizational capabilities, roles and responsibilities, cost-to-serve and resourcing; effectively align organizational resources against strategic priorities.
For More Information Regarding Pentallect’s Individual Client Capabilities
Contact us at 888-651-3104, or email@example.com