Pentallect Inc – Food Industry Consulting
Pentallect Inc. is a strategic consulting and business improvement firm serving the leading trading partners in the food industry. Through experience-based thought leadership and pragmatic advice, Pentallect drives improved business results for clients. We focus on mission-critical areas that have the greatest P&L impact, including Strategic Planning, Structure and Organizational Design, Sales and Marketing Effectiveness, Supply Chain and Spending and Profitability Optimization.
- Please read our new Pentallect POV article, entitled The “Big 3” Distributors Announce Results: What They Tell Us, which presents our assessment of recently published quarterly results by the three largest broadline distributors.
- Please read our new Pentallect POV article, entitled Independent Restaurants Are Winning the Hearts of Consumers: Implications for Industry Suppliers. The POV presents our new consumer research findings that identify how Independent restaurants are outperforming chains for consumers’ hearts and wallets, and discusses implications for supply chain participants.
- Download a copy of Pentallect POV: FAST CASUAL AND SUPERMARKET PREPARED FOODS: Are they losing steam? This article takes a look at the factors impacting growth in these important segments.
- Download a copy of Have You Put Your Trade Spending Budget on a Diet? regarding trade expenditures and the requirement for focused, active and strategic trade spend management.
- Download a copy of What is a D-GPO, and will a “New & Enhanced” D-GPO Effort Succeed?
- Download a copy of No Post-Election Bounce for Restaurants regarding Continued Sluggish Restaurant Performance.
- Pentallect article: The Industry Gets a Wake-up Call
Read Pentallect’s perspective on Kraft Heinz’s surprise offer to buy Unilever
- Pentallect publishes its first white paper: GPOs Targeting Independent Operators: Impact, Critical Strategic Issues and Outlook – Download a copy here
- Pentallect Inc. Launch Press Release – Download a copy here
“Based on my extensive knowledge of and experience with the partners of Pentallect, I am pleased to endorse the firm. I am confident that Pentallect will be a valuable and unique resource to its food industry clients.”